Month Due: November
Truman Scholarship – Deadline is November 1
This award is for graduate school.
Students should work directly with the National/International Fellowships and Scholarships (NIFS) office (email@example.com) on these applications as they require an institutional nomination and endorsement.
To be eligible students should:
- be a junior (any field);
- want to be a “change agent” to improve a condition or issue in society;
- be committed to a career in public service in government, education, the nonprofit sector, or the public interest/advocacy sector to improve these conditions;
- have a strong record of service, leadership and academics;
- be interested in attending graduate school;
- be a U.S. citizen (or a U.S. national).
More awards can be found at: www.nifs.msu.edu