Totally Trees – Future Forestry and Farmers Scholarship
Month Due: June
This scholarship is made possible by donations from Totally Trees, your Pensacola, Ludington, and Manistee tree service experts. “We believe that high school forestry and farming programs develop essential skills for active and informed students who can participate effectively in our conservation programs.”
- This scholarship is judged primarily on achievement in forestry or farming, but does not exclude need considerations.
- The scholarship application must be submitted in full by June 30th each award year.
- LATE OR INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
- Applications for scholarships can be submitted by any graduating high school senior in the states of Michigan and Florida.
- All applicants must be a member of FFA, Forestry Program or similar program at their respective high school.
- A student aid report shown income status of your household must be attached to be considered for need.
- You must have a minimum GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- A transcript must be attached with a counselor or school representative signature for applications to be considered.
- This scholarship is a one-time scholarship of $500.00 per recipient. Winners will also receive a certificate of award, suitable for framing.
- Previous year’s applications will not be retained for future year’s award considerations.
- Although not required, applicants are encouraged to submit recommendation letters and/or resumes to substantiate their application.
- The deadline for this scholarship is June 30.
- Student student aid forms, letters, and transcripts can be emailed to us at the bottom of the site. Please use your “Scholarship - Your Name” as the subject.