The Irrigation Foundation Scholarship Program
Month Due: February
The Irrigation Foundation Scholarship Program was established to develop and administer an awards program to promote the study and careers in the irrigation field.
The Scholarship Program will:
1. Provide meaningful financial support for the education of worthy scholarship candidates.
2. Benefit the business community through better educated people.
3. Expose scholarship candidates to the ever-expanding irrigation industry.
4. Strengthen the Foundation through a direct link to education today.
The Irrigation Foundation Scholarships will be awarded based on student’s letter of intent, financial need, reference letters, resume and transcript in amounts ranging from $1,000 – $2,500.
Scholarship applications are due by February with notification to award winners by April.
- Must be currently be enrolled (undergraduate or graduate) at a U.S. technical or vocational school, community college, university or similar institution of higher learning
- Must be a U.S. citizen.
- Must have taken or are currently enrolled in a class with an irrigation related curriculum.
- Must have a minimum of 2.5 cumulative grade point average, based on a 4.0 scale.
- Must demonstrate financial need.
- Create a SmarterSelect account.
- Complete the entire form (can save form and finish later).
- Must upload your resume and transcript.
- Must upload three letters of recommendation (two from academic instructors and one from a non-instructor source).
- Submit by February