Undergraduate Research Assistant
Location: East Lansing, MI
Deadline: September 1, 2016
Dr. Friesen’s lab is looking for an undergraduate research assistant to help with the following duties:
- Assist with daily management of experiments in the greenhouse, growth rooms and in field
- Collect data from plant experiments
- Keep the lab and greenhouse space clean and organized
- Provide technical support to graduate students and postdocs
- Processing plant materials
- Container and plant rack washing
Although no lab or greenhouse experience is strictly required, an ideal candidate would be interested in plant biology and/or horticulture.
The link to the position flyer can be found:
This is a paid position - payment will depend on experience and availability. The job will offer some temporal flexibility, but some weekend work may be required.
To apply, send CV/resume and statement of interest to email@example.com
Start date is flexible.
The lab website is: http://friesen.plantbiology.msu.edu/
the position flyer can be found: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1CPtQnYoNCYAmj04ENEMNMrbzt7RLbpSDbvZeqOQOwpI/edit?usp=sharing
The expiration date is September 1st. (or until the position is filled)