“Triangle by The Lake” Design Contest
Location: Haslett, MI
Deadline: September 30, 2016
“Triangle by The Lake”
The Haslett Beautification Association is seeking your ideas to inspire a new gateway project into downtown Haslett. Landscapers, gardeners, artists, visionaries, students submit your ideas for a new vision for a publicly owned, one-third acre site off Marsh Road near Lake Lansing!
Check out our website for a flyer that details this fun opportunity to make your ideas bloom.
Here are some guidelines for submissions:
• Designs should incorporate an exciting theme that reflects Haslett’s Lake District in Meridian Township.
• Designs should include these features: a drinking fountain (see online map for location within the property), a sitting area with benches, colorful perennials, showy shrubs, a sidewalk on the northern-side of the property, and a decorative, brick-paved walkway on the interior of the site.
• Plant selections should be easy to maintain, perennials, hardy and drought tolerant.
• Motorist visibility must not be obstructed from bordering streets – Marsh, Reynolds and Lake. Perimeter plants are limited to 18 inches in height.
• The property must be universally accessible.
See www.beautifyhaslett.com and click on the “Triangle Flyer” for an application. Email questions to: email@example.com