Technical & Regulatory Services Coordinator
Location: Walnut Creek, CA
Deadline: December 31, 2016
FINE AMERICAS, INC.
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS
TECHNICAL & REGULATORY SERVICES COORDINATOR
Fine Americas, Inc. (FAI) is a growing agrochemical company based in Walnut Creek, CA. Our focus is on the development and marketing of plant growth regulators for agronomic and ornamental crops throughout the US, Canada and South America. Fine is an ISO9001 accredited company.
We are looking for a full-time Technical & Regulatory Services Coordinator, preferably based in the western US, who will provide technical and regulatory support to various company personnel. This new position will play a key role in ensuring continued growth of our expanding and dynamic business.
Key responsibilities include:
• Assist Technical Services Manager with the development and maintenance of FAI’s product technical profiles. Field technical inquiries coming from external and internal personnel.
• Assist with the development and implementation of FAI’s research and development plans to develop new products and support uses for existing products, including: assisting with development of research trials/projects protocols; liaising with internal and external personnel (university researchers, distributors’ research personnel, growers, key COI researchers, key associations and press organizations); determining customer demo plots and evaluating/disseminating key data, etc.
• Determine and coordinate FAI regulatory needs, priorities and timelines with regulatory dept. Facilitate and track passage of projects through development and regulatory critical paths, ensuring production and market entry timeline requirements are met.
• Assist with ensuring product support documents such as labels, specimen labels and SDS are up-to-date and maintained in line with appropriate federal or provincial regulations.
• Provide technical input needed for regulatory, sales, marketing and production activities. Proactively obtain information from external sources concerning technical developments, industry trends and competitive development activities that could be opportunities or impact FAI’s products.
• Support the group with technical training, competitive product and technology updates, investigate and resolve complaints and communicate findings to the team.
Qualifications and requirements: BS or BA Degree (Ag Science or Ag Business) with minimum 5 years’ field/technical experience, or MS Degree (Ag Science) with minimum 1-2 years’ field/technical experience. Significant experience required in technical services or development within the agchem industry focused on high value specialty and ornamental crop products. Experience working with university researchers, distributors, pest control advisors and key growers to accomplish territory objectives. Effective oral and written communication skills. Excellent interpersonal, customer service and presentation skills. Proficient with MS Office applications. Ability to travel domestically and internationally (up to 60%) to support area business needs. Qualified candidates should submit their resume with a cover letter to email@example.com (no phone calls/agencies). The cover letter must include why you are interested in this position and how your skills and experience would be of benefit. Resumes submitted without this information will not be considered.
Further information about Fine Americas, Inc. can be found at www.fine-americas.com