Location: Memphis , TN
Deadline: May 31, 2017
TruGreen is committed to providing personalized attention for our associates. We focus on developing our people by building proud, dynamic teams while helping associates reach their personal and professional goals. We continuously strive to make TruGreen an employer of choice and “a great place to work!”SR Auditor (Memphis, TN)Position OverviewApplies custom and established audit program and standards to facilitate the review, evaluation and recommendations for corrections to improve internal, operational and management control systems and organizational unit performance. Executes internal audit procedures by developing audit criteria, reviewing and analyzing evidence, identifying and defining issues, and documenting business processes and procedures. Operates under general supervision. Provides coaching and support to peers.Responsibilities1. Plans work on assigned audits and corresponding segments; executes audit program and standards to assigned audits.2. Reviews transactions, documents, records, reports and methods for accuracy and effectiveness.3. Conducts interviews and develops and administers surveys to collect data and evidence.4. Leads and facilitates preliminary discussions of audit deficiencies with management to verify and obtain explanations and reasons for deficiencies and documents responses.5. Prepares acceptable working papers that record and summarize data on the assigned audit segment.6. Reports audit findings and makes recommendations for the correction of unsatisfactory conditions, improvements in operations and reductions in cost.7. Provides peer review of working papers for audit team members. Supports and participates in the preparation and delivery of reports and presentations communicating the results of audit and consulting projects to management and the audit committee of the board of directors.8. Facilitates and participates in formal and ad-hoc reviews and risk analyses; identifies and evaluates the company’s areas of risk and provides input to the development of an annual internal audit plan.9. Performs special reviews at the request of management.10. Interacts with various levels of the company through individual and group contacts to develop and maintain productive internal relationships.11. Travels overnight up to 20% of the time to conduct site audits, investigations and training.12. Develops and maintains knowledge and competencies with current and emerging trends, regulations, and best practices.13. Provides peer-to-peer guidance and coaching to peers within the team and assists with problem resolution.Education and Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree accounting, finance, information technology or a related field required.
- Master’s degree and/or professional certification (e.g., CIA, CPA or CISA) preferred.
- 5 years of experience in internal audit, accounting, business analysis required, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience using audit command language (ACL) or similar data analysis tools requiredKnowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Knowledge of applied internal audit, accounting and management principles and best practices
- Knowledge of the Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing and the Code of Ethics developed by the Institute of Internal Auditors
- Knowledge of management information systems terminology, concepts and practices
- Knowledge of compliance regulations and standards (e.g., SOX, PCI, HIPAA)
- Knowledge of general business and financial acumen
- Written and verbal communication skills, including presentations to management and executive audiences
- Internal consulting and business partnership skills to influence, negotiate and resolve conflict with flexibility and creativity
- Quantitative and qualitative analytical skills to evaluate complex data and systems
- Attention to detail, accuracy and quality in data, logic, and business processes
- Ability to respect and maintain confidentiality
- Organizational skills and adaptability to manage tasks concurrent projects
- Ability to operate independently under general supervision and collaboratively within a team
- Ability to coach and mentor others
- Computer skills with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)TruGreen is committed to Diversity and Inclusion. We encourage diverse candidates to apply to this position.We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with DisabilitiesTo learn more copy and paste this URL into your browser: http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdfTruGreen performs pre-employment testing.DisclaimerThe above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.Link to Apply:Kim MyersCorporate RecruiterOffice: 901-251-3767Mobile: 901-647-53731790 Kirby Pkwy.
Forum II Suite 300Mail Stop F5-5024
Memphis, TN 38138