Location: Orion, MI
Deadline: June 1, 2014
SOFTSCAPE CREW LEADER.
Professional Landscape Company of over 50 years seeking highly motivated individuals to join our team.
Must be team oriented, have a strong work ethic, and take great pride in your work. Excellent training available to all individuals as well as growth within the company.
- *Experience in all aspects of softscapes.
- Reading and understanding layout of prints.
- Plantings of trees. Shrubs. And Perennials.
- Installing mulch.
- Grading of lawn areas and seeding, hydroseed and installing sod. Installation of various drainage material.
- Boulder and limestone retaining walls.
- Pruning of shrubs and small trees. As well as light tree removal.
- Plant identification and proper care of trees, shrubs and lawns is essential.
- Ability to operate multiple pieces of equipment.
- Valid Michigan Drivers License. Chauffers license a must. CDL-A preferred.
- Able to run a crew efficiently and effectively as well as communicate professionally with customers.
Winter work is a part of this position. Including snow plowing, clearing walks, salting and snow removal.
Compensation based on experience.
email@example.com or customer service 248-391-2889