Deadline: May 31, 2017
Devil Mountain Wholesale Nursery is accepting applications for our three-month summer internship program. An ideal candidate is an energetic, reliable, and detail oriented self-starter, with some coursework in horticulture or a related field of study.
We will provide valuable training in all areas of our dynamic wholesale nursery - receiving, pulling orders, deliveries, production, buying, and sales. Interns will join the sales team to provide support and work directly with customers at our sales counter.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Counter sales and sales support
- Preparation of estimates, orders, and invoices
- Prior experience in a horticultural-related field or coursework in horticulture, botany, environmental studies, or a related field
- Proficient computer user
- Excellent judgment and decision-making abilities
- Strong communication skills, self-confidence and discretion
- Ability to work both independently and as a team player
- This is a paid position.
We are recruiting interns for all four of our California locations:
-San Ramon -Clements -Petaluma -Morgan Hill
To apply, please send resumes to email@example.com.