Multiple Positions Available
Location: Chicago, IL
Deadline: March 30, 2017
Patch Landscaping and Snow Removal is a design/build, maintenance, and snow removal company that has been around since the early 90’s. Located just 3 miles from Wrigley Field, Patch is an outstanding company to work for to experience the city life. As one of the only few landscaping companies within Chicago proper, we offer an incomparable career experience. Patch offers the casual feel of a smaller company, with a competency of larger firms, in an amazing city. We welcome you to view and apply to our current open positions!
Residential Maintenance Foreman
- Supervise and work with team members in a fast-paced environment.
- Responsibilities include trimming, mowing, edging, record keeping, driving etc.
Client Relations Coordinator
- This office position requires great customer service skills. The CRC will organize new leads, answer incoming calls, manage invoicing and ensure a pleasant customer experience.
- Maintain relationship with clients by consistent contact and upselling.
- Preparation of new estimates and meet with clients on site as needed.
Landscape Designer/Assistant Designer
- Use of artistic ability, plant knowledge, and calculation skills to design, estimate, and implement a wide range of project types.
- This person will be a self-starter with a strong passion for landscaping and project management.
Plant Health Manager
- Ensure the quality of plants in the nursery and for clients by watering, deadheading, fertilization, etc.
- This position requires a driver’s license and a background/experience in horticulture.
For more information about any of our positions or about Patch Landscaping please feel free to call us at (773) 262-7282 ext. 0 or email us at email@example.com.