Location: Cleveland, OH
Deadline: May 31, 2017
Maintenance Technician (Garden - 2016)
Position Title: Maintenance Technician
Department: CBG Facilities (570665)
Holden Forests and Gardens (Holden Arboretum / Cleveland Botanical Garden) is recruiting for an individual to fill a full time Maintenance Technician position in our Facilities department.
- Facilities Manager
- Cleveland Botanical Garden – Cleveland, Cuyahoga, Ohio, USA
- Located in the heart of Cleveland’s cultural, health, and education district, 10 minutes east of downtown Cleveland.
- The Holden Arboretum/Cleveland Botanical Garden recently integrated, making the organization the 13th largest public garden in the United States
- General building repairs, painting, drywall, and vehicle maintenance.
- Assists with the maintenance of all building systems (HVAC, plumbing, water features and lighting repairs, etc),
- Performs emergency/unscheduled repair of building and mechanical equipment as required, and preventive maintenance.
- High school graduate, technical school training a plus
- Three–(3) to five-(5) years of relevant building maintenance experience
- Demonstrated mechanical and electrical aptitude
- Must pass criminal background and drug checks; driving record in good standing
- Exerting 50 to 100 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 25-50 pounds of force frequently
- Climb ladders, walk over uneven terrain
- Able to work indoors as well as outdoors in all weather conditions.
- Non-exempt (hourly)
Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled.
Qualified applicants should submit a resume online: https://home.eease.adp.com/recruit/?id=15490001
Posting Date: December 2016
Closing Date: Until Filled
Holden Forests and Gardens (Holden Arboretum / Cleveland Botanical Garden) is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. We seek skilled, knowledgeable and experienced individuals to join our staff and enhance our reputation as one of the country’s foremost arboreta.