Lawn Care Maintenance Team Member
Location: Milan, MI
Deadline: July 31, 2017
Summary: This position is responsible for assisting the lawn care crew in daily operations including quality control, punctuality and safety. Candidates must have the ability to complete appropriate paperwork, possess good leadership and communication skills. All employees will possess a friendly, customer service minded attitude and will conduct themselves in a professional manor at all times. *Report on time to farm location and work with the crew lead. Start time may vary depending on time of year and weather.
Daily and Weekly tasks will include:
- Daily preparation of trucks, equipment and inventory. This includes load al tools, gas and other necessary equipment/materials. Secure all equipment safely.
- Perform and manage lawn care maintenance tasks on client’s properties.
- Provide labor associated with the maintenance of all lawns and garden beds.
- Perform all tasks of operation including but not limited to: mowing, line trimming, blowing, leaf and debris removal, weeding, edging, hedging, raking and mulch installation.
- Receive openly “on the job” training safety, equipment, technique, etc.
- Proper use of safety equipment and Personal Protective Equipment and practices of the crew.
- Address questions or concerns with clients if approached and communicate customer’s questions immediately with the crew leader.
- Complete time sheets.
- Prepare for the following day’s jobs.
- Unload/load equipment and material in truck.
- Clean out truck/trailer by removing trash, debris, etc. daily.
- Wash dirty equipment and return to storage location. Report damage or broken equipment to crew leader immediately.
Performance Skills and Qualifications:
- Ability to lift 50 lbs + consistently throughout the day.
- High attention to detail
- Available to work through adverse weather conditions
- Ability to stoop, stand and bend for 10 hours or more a day
*Creation Keeper, LLC. Is a drug free work environment.
Please submit job application to firstname.lastname@example.org and call Matthew Lentz at (734) 417-9932 if you have any questions. Thank you!