Lawn Care Assistant
Location: orion, MI
Deadline: June 1, 2014
- Must be team oriented, have a strong work ethic, and take great pride in your work.
- Must be able to follow directions in all aspects of lawn care maintenance.
- Ability to perform all tasks including mowing, line trimming, edging, blowing, annual and perennial planting. Spring and fall clean ups.
- Pruning of shrubs and small trees.
- Proper care of trees, shrubs and lawns is a plus.
- Ability to operate multiple pieces of lawn care equipment.
- Valid Michigan Drivers License. Chauffers license a plus.
- Able to work with others as a team as well as communicate professionally with customers.
Professional Landscape Company of over 50 years seeking highly motivated individuals to join our team.
Excellent training available to all individuals as well as growth within the company.Winter work is included with this position. Plowing, clearing walks, salting, snow removal.
Compensation based on experience.
email@example.com or customer service 248-391-2889