Location: Williamsport, PA
Deadline: February 17, 2017
Little League International
PO Box 3485
539 US Route 15 Highway
Williamsport, PA 17701
Join our Team
Little League International is seeking qualified individuals to join the Landscaping team for a seasonal internship.
Little League Baseball and Softball is the world’s largest youth sports organization. Its Headquarters is located in scenic South Williamsport, PA. The 72 acre Little League complex hosts the annual Little League Baseball World Series every August and attracts thousands of visitors annually. It also plays host to 6 weeks of Little League Baseball Summer Camps and numerous other events and tournaments throughout the summer.
The Landscaping intern responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Work with Landscaper to coordinate and perform daily tasks
- Assist in caring for lawns, shrubs, annuals and perennials
- Assist with mowing, weeding, pruning, trimming, edging, mulching, watering and other general landscaping functions
- Working toward an undergraduate degree in Landscaping, Horticulture or related field
- Excellent work ethic
- Knowledge of all types of plant material including flowers, annual and perennial plants
- General knowledge of operating and maintaining all equipment pertaining to landscaping equipment
- Previous landscaping or gardening experience, preferred
- Valid driver’s license
- Ability to lift at least 50 pounds
- Frequent bending, stooping and lifting
- Must pass criminal background check
- Flexible work schedule including holidays, evenings and weekends, as needed.
- Must be able to work in all weather conditions, including extreme heat
- $7.50 per hour
- Housing provided, must sign housing agreement; board not included
Dates: May 1 through Sept 1 (flexible based on availability)
Please send your resume to Trinia Poust, HR Generalist at email@example.com by February 1, 2017.