Location: Ann Arbor, MI
Deadline: May 31, 2017
Landscaper Assistant (Ann Arbor)
We have a flourishing business in Ann Arbor and are looking to grow our staff with enthusiastic, hard working and talented professionals who would like to make a career in landscaping. We offer varied services to our customers and do a wide range of jobs during the course of the season. Our jobs include landscape maintenance and installation with mostly residential customers. We do not offer lawn mowing and spraying or large tree removal. At Ridenour Landscaping we have a great relationship with our clients and the crewmembers need to be a good fit to ensure a great work environment.
- Enjoys working outdoors
- Hard-working, dependable worker with solid work ethic
- Highly motivated self-starter who takes initiative with minimal supervision
- Interested in learning more about landscaping installation, maintenance and design
- Desire to gain horticultural knowledge and experience
- Wants to contribute to a cooperative work environment in a growing business
MUST have reliable transportation to/from landscaping business office located in the northwest side of Ann Arbor.
Ridenour Landscaping, LLC, specializes in landscape design, plant installation, hardscape installation, and yard maintenance. We offer personalized landscaping services tailored to each client’s vision and budget.
Compensation: $17.00/hour (depending on experience); compensation will increase with effectiveness.
To apply for this position, please submit resume via email to: email@example.com
Individuals may also call Gene at (734) 274-1836, if they have questions or would like more information.