Landscape Management Intern - Full Season
Location: Milwaukee, WI
Deadline: January 17, 2014
Landscape Management Intern
Landscape Management Interns will be responsible for assisting with overall Maintenance and Care of the 260 acre Landscape surrounding Miller Park and Helfaer Youth Baseball Facility. Successful candidates will have the opportunity to gain additional experience by independently managing the development of projects and supervising crew members. Positions are seasonal fulltime from March 2014 through November 2014 with a 3-month minimum duration.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Working knowledge of Plant Identification.
- Experience with Landscape Design and Installation. • Assist in all Seasonal Landscape Maintenance.
- Irrigation System Maintenance and Management.
- Ability to work Independently and in Large Groups.
- Effectively lead an independent Landscape Crew.
- Safely Operate all Equipment and Machinery.
- Prior Landscape Maintenance experience is preferred.
- Candidates must be currently enrolled in or recently graduated from a Landscape Management, Horticulture, or related college program at an accredited college or university.
- Candidates must have a valid driver’s license.
- Candidates must be able to perform physical tasks, with or without accommodation such as lifting and carrying up to 50 pounds.
Candidate must be available from Mid-May until August 2013; preference will be given to those available for the entire MLB season. Required to work extended hours such as nights, weekends and holidays.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please contact Joseph Gaudreau for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Managers – Please post or circulate for all regular and seasonal employees without access to e-mail
Please see this job posting and other available opportunities at www.brewers.com and click on Job Opportunities.