Landscape Maintenance Crew Leader
Location: Portage, MI
Deadline: May 31, 2017
Landscape Maintenance Crew Leader – Portage, MI
We’re currently seeking a Crew Leader . You are responsible for executing landscape maintenance tasks on client sites. The crew leader will direct the work of 2-5 team members and ensure assigned tasks are completed safely, efficiently, and to the quality standards set by the BrightView and its clients. Crew leaders will oversee, and directly work alongside other team members performing landscape maintenance operations.
What you’ll do:
* Ensure efficiency and deliver high quality landscape maintenance work.
* Train and hold team members accountable for best safety practices, horticultural operations, the proper use of commercial-grade landscape equipment, and the maintenance of that equipment.
Skills we’re seeking:
* You should have a driver’s license and good record, strong leadership, and familiarity with the techniques and equipment used in landscaping.
* You also must be able to handle the physicality of our work outdoors: weather conditions, heavy lifting (30-80 pounds), and extensive walking.
* At least one year of experience in lawn care and landscaping a must; supervisory experience desired.
* Possess Michigan Commercial Pesticide Applicator License (with either 3A, 3B or 6 categories) or obtain within 5 months after employment.
* Safety Toe Boots are required
* Competitive pay based on skill set
* Medical, dental, and vision insurance
* Employee Referral Program
* Overtime Eligible
BrightView Landscapes, LLC is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $13.00 to $16.00 /hour
* lawn care: 1 year
If interested, please send an email to Christopher.email@example.com with resume attached.