Location: Manheim, PA
Deadline: May 31, 2017
Landscape/Hardscape Foreman Position
Position duties include:
Hardscaping (patios, walks & walls), plantings, mulching, edging, general landscape duties, and snow clearing on commercial and residential properties. Works on site with Landscape Technicians but is responsible for completing projects start to finish with high quality and efficiency. Responsible for getting materials for job and coordinating with the Project Manager to find solutions to problems on the job site. Opportunities to be involved in various unique projects incorporating many unique landscape features depending on skill including; carpentry, low-voltage lighting, excavation, tree care and pesticide applications.
Hardscaping is 50% of the job.
Planting and Mulching is 45% of the job. Snow Removal – 5% of the job.
(Percentages may change)
We take great pride in our professionalism and customer accounts and wish to include another employee to help us grow and maintain our professional image.
1. At least two (2) years of landscape or hardscape-type experience.
2. Some type of formal training or education in the landscape industry, whether it be from a college, tech. program, or multiple independent courses.
1. Easily teachable with ability to work over others and do high detail work.
2. Willingness to learn new job functions, and how to operate other vehicles, tow trailers, snow removal equipment such as snow plow, snow blower and skid loader.
3. Customer service skills, clean appearance, work efficiency and honesty.
4. Be on time and ready to work each day, with varying hours through the season (Full time hours from March 1-Dec. 15). Part time or possible lay-off in January-February, depending on work flow and weather.
5. Work well as a team member and be able to take direction from supervisor.
6. Excellent leadership, communication and problem solving skills.
7. Must be able to lift 60 pounds, sometimes repetitively.
8. Integrity Land Works, LLC is a tobacco-free work place.
9. Must be willing and able to use personal cell phone for GPS and company communications throughout the day. A company cell phone may be provided in the future.
1. Continuing education through various programs and certifications 2. Complete product knowledge and know-how.
1. Pesticide Applicator License (course certification and license maintenance) paid by company.
2. ICPI (Interlocking Concrete Pavement Institute) and NCMA (National Concrete and Masonry Association) certifications, paid by company.
3. DOT certification and medical card, paid by company.
Pay & Benefits
$17-20+/hr. (depends on initial skill and experience)
Paid Vacation- 1 week (after 1 year)
Regular project bonuses
Compensation for company-related phone usage.
Other benefits possible and added in the future, including health benefits.
Gavin A. Witmeyer | Owner
Integrity Land Works, LLC