Landscape Groundskeeper (Level 2)
Location: Wixom, MI
Deadline: June 15, 2016
Trilogy Commercial Groundskeepers, Inc. is a client-focused, technologically innovative corporate landscape maintenance company located in southeastern Michigan. We’re different. We capture our own energy to power our electric equipment fleet, which provides a clean, quiet and competent experience for our clients. We are building an elite team of enthusiastic individuals with skills, passion, and commitment. We are recruiting for the position of Landscape Groundskeeper II. The successful candidate will be responsible for working with other crew members and providing quality mowing and related services to our select commercial clients. You will work as part of a team, demonstrating a desire to learn and grow as well as teach others. This position is considered a career path to a supervisory position. If you would like to be part of a group that will transform our industry, and embrace a pathway to advancement, please submit an informative cover letter along with your resume for consideration.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Dedication to provide consistent and dependable quality work within an assigned team.
- Use high level of communication skills, written and verbal.
- Has the ability to do physical labor outdoors for an extended period of time with no health restrictions.
- Must be able to work flexible hours including occasional nights and weekends.
- Safely perform in-storm and post-storm responsibilities
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Effective communication skills – must be able to carry out verbal instructions, read labels and signs, complete simple reports, report progress to Crew Leader and/or Field Supervisor
- Strong skills and knowledge of lawn and landscape equipment.
- Computer literacy sufficient to use our technological tools.
Requirements & Qualifications
- Possesses a valid Chauffeurs Drivers License and medical card.
- Exhibits strong knowledge and skills of all trained equipment and can demonstrate all safety precautions.
- State certification in categories 3a and 3b and 6
- Must possess a valid driver’s license, which helps demonstrate a standard to safely operate equipment.
- Capable of operating and learning the correct way to use required equipment and tools in a safe and responsible manner.
- Possesses a positive and caring work ethic.
- Ability to communicate well with others and get along in a team setting; able to communicate with clients, vendor and employees.
- An education in Horticulture or a related field is a plus