Location: Utica, MI
Deadline: June 1, 2014
The landscaping team leader is an experienced landscaper working with minimal supervision. The position works as a member of the team and directs the activities of two or more team members at a job site. The landscape team leader is able to operate a variety of equipment and has a working knowledge of horticultural practices.
- Reads landscaping blueprints, review plan with designer, and implements the landscape construction plan.
- Operates a variety of mechanical equipment including but not limited to back hoes, skid loaders, tillers, sod cutters, weed eaters, plant augers, chain saws and drills.
- Operates automatic vehicles , such as dump trucks and truck and trailer combinations.
- Routinely interacts with clients by way of introductions at the beginning of a job, answering questions, responding to client requests, making reasonable changes to the plan, and providing a walk-through at the job’s completion.
- Completes the necessary paperwork including timesheets, work orders, change orders, material requisitions, and client tickets.
- Plans and organizes the job, ensuring that sufficient resources and materials are available. Also ensure that job is completed in the most efficient manner.
- Manages a team of two or more employees, including handling personnel issues on site and training employees on policies and procedures.
- Maintains a clean and safe work environment, including work site and equipment.
- Briefs supervisors and makes recommendation on job status, personnel issues, or client concerns.
- Works as a member of the team.
- Helps with snow removal during the winter months.
- Maintains assigned equipment and notifies mechanic of needed repair.
Kevin Endres - president
6665 Auburn Road
Utica, MI 48317