Landscape Design & Install team positions
Location: Dexter, MI
Deadline: December 31, 2017
QUALITY PEOPLE, QUALITY WORK, QUALITY LIVING
Lotus Gardenscapes is looking for creative and
driven individuals to join our Award Winning Landscape
Design & Install team! Lotus Gardenscapes is committed
to being a great place to work – we offer:
• Higher than average wages
• Awesome team & job bonus programs
• Employee retirement benefits
• Continued training & opportunities for professional
• Paid Staff Development & Retreat days
We offer a dynamic environment with room to grow and
expand your skills and position within the company!!!
For 2018 we are looking for the following key team
LANDSCAPE DESIGN SHOWROOM MANAGER:
Responsible for buying, maintaining and selling
Landscape related products and hiring and managing
Part time seasonal staff – this is a dynamic growing
Position. Knowledge of Landscape plant material, L
Landscape features (lighting, water gardening, fire
Features and outdoor living). Heavy work managing
Inventory is required. If you are a hard working green
Industry fanatic that is passionate about Design and
Sales with a strong retail & customer service background
Please contact us with Resume and Cover Letter.
- Seasonally adjusted hours from 35 to 50 weekly
- Competitive pay package $18+ per hour
- Bonus Package & Retirement Benefits.
LANDSCAPE CONSTRUCTION FOREMAN
OR CREW LEADER:
Responsible for a 2-3 person crew (this
is a working foreman position, not a management
position). Landscape Crew Leaders will assist Foreman
with supervising projects & crew members. Full time +
overtime, 45-50 hr/week, weekdays. Foreman: $18-
22/hr. Crew Leader: $15-18/hr. Must have the following
experience, knowledge or skills:
- Minimum 5 years of landscape construction work,
- with 3 years of crew leadership.
- Expertise in installation of natural stone patios &
- walls, segmental block walls, paver patios, & steps
- Chauffeur’s license required
& HORTICULTURE CREW:
Construction: Safely operate power tools and heavy equipment.
Horticulture: Install and maintain perennials, trees and
shrubs. ALL POSITIONS – 40 to 45 hr/week, weekdays.
$13-15/hr plus bonuses & retirement benefits.
Must have the following experience, knowledge or skills:
- Minimum one year experience in landscaping or horticulture
- Some experience with hand tools, landscape
- equipment, power tools and heavy equipment.
- Willingness to work hard outdoors in varying
- conditions daily
- Clean Driving Record and Drug Testing required.
1885 Baker Rd, Dexter, MI 48130 734.426.6600
- Lauren Yelen