Landscape Crew Member
Location: Ann Arbor, MI
Deadline: December 31, 2017
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Since 1946 K.C. Runciman landscape has earned a reputation for creative excellence and intuitive design when it comes to residential landscape construction. Our use of time tested methods and materials along with eco-friendly choices and proper horticultural practices enable us to create sustainable landscapes that are both functional and aesthetically pleasing. Regardless of size or scope of a project, our services encompass all stages from design concept to complete installation and maintenance.
ABOUT THE JOB:
We are searching for a motivated and reliable individual to join our landscape team in the spring.
Responsibilities would include, but are not limited to:
- Loading and unloading trucks
- Handling quality plant material with care
- Planting trees and perennials
- Use of multiple landscape hand tools (shovel, rake, axe, pick, spade, etc.)
- Working outside in varying conditions
- Use of power equipment (Bobcat, dump truck, sod cutter, etc.)
- Completing tasks that are outlined by foreman to a high standard
All of the following must be met to be considered for this job.
- Must be able to work well in a team environment
- Must be able to lift excess of 50 lbs. consistently and work on feet
- Must have valid Chauffeur Driver’s License (or ability to obtain one prior to start date)
- Must have valid Medical Card (or ability to obtain one prior to start date)
- Must have a desire to learn more about the landscape industry
- Must have the ability to prioritize and manage time
- Must have open availability Monday – Friday
We genuinely appreciate all applications. Only those that will be considered for an interview will be contacted.
Applicants please apply via our web site through the employment link or contact our office at (734) 429-5200