Landscape Crew Leader, Landscape Crew Member, Lawn Care Technician
Deadline: May 15, 2014
Landscape Crew Leader
DeVisser Landscape Services is seeking a Landscape Crew Leader who is committed to our core values and level of quality workmanship that we have built our reputation on for the last 70+ years. This person must be able to interact with clients on a professional level, work well with other team members, have a positive attitude, and run crews efficiently.
- Minimum of 4 yrs working landscape construction
- Full knowledge of all aspects of landscape construction
- Basic knowledge of irrigation
- Experience operating skid steer loaders and other related landscape equipment Valid driver’s license with a clean record (must be approved by insurance company) Drug/Alcohol free
Email resumes if interested. firstname.lastname@example.org
Landscape Crew Member
DeVisser Landscape Services is seeking a Landscape Crew Member who is committed to our core values and level of quality workmanship that we have built our reputation on for the last 70+ years. This person must be able to work well with other team members, have a positive attitude, and love to work outdoors.
Experience is preferred, but we will train a person who we feel displays our core values. company) and be drug/alcohol free.
If interested, please email resume. email@example.com
*WEED MAN Posting:
The Lawn Care Technician will be responsible for providing professional lawn care services to residential and/or commercial customers, while always maintaining top quality customer service.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide basic lawn care services such as but not limited to: fertilizer, weed control, top dressing, etc.
- Provide lawn analysis quotes to potential customers
- Analyze and provide recommendations to improve the quality of a customer’s lawn
- Complete all paperwork properly and in a timely manner
- Provide exceptional customer service to existing and potential customers
- Maintain the cleanliness of the assigned truck and equipment
- Maintain a professional personal appearance
- Provide assistance in equipment repairs
- Perform other related duties and responsibilities as required to meet the goals of the department.
- High school diploma
- Previous experience in lawn care an asset but not required
- Willing to obtain a pesticide application license
- Able to work long hours during peak productions times
- Able to lift and carry 50 pounds
- Valid driver’s license
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent time management, organizational and multi-tasking skills. • Able to work under minimum supervision
Please email your resume if you are interested in the position. Thank You
Nate DeVisser firstname.lastname@example.org