Landscap Design and Construction Manager
Location: Kalamazoo, MI
Deadline: August 31, 2017
Landscape Design & Construction Manager Position:
• Landscape Design, Estimating & Sales.
• Scheduling landscape projects and routine maintenance your crew needs to perform.
• Ordering of landscape supplies and plant materials for projects.
• Overseeing landscape construction projects. This includes creating material list for the crew, making sure all materials have been ordered and are ready for pick-up or delivery, and reviewing plans. It will be your responsibility to make sure the project meets quality standards.
• Making sure equipment used is in good working condition for your crews. You will need to notify me or the repair shop if equipment needs repair. You will also ensure that your crews perform routine maintenance on all equipment that they use.
• Ensuring proper safety standards are met during construction for yourself and any crew members.
Prefer a bachelor’s degree in landscape design, and 3 years’ experience. Knowledge of zone 4-5 plant materials and hardscaping techniques are needed, along with skills with computer based design programs. Sales abilities are needed!