Junior Sales Position
Location: Lansing, MI
Deadline: July 31, 2016
Multi Packaging Solutions is the preeminent global packaging company in the health care, branded consumer and media markets. We operate facilities throughout the US, Europe, and Asia. A value-add company, we are dedicated to providing resources outside the scope of traditional packaging companies to create packaging that wows our customers. Our network of resources offers customers extensive creative services, a broad range of materials, diversified printing technologies, and an array of finishing techniques.
MPS is offering an OUTSTANDING OPPORTUNITY for the right candidate to train for a career with unlimited income potential. We are looking for industry grads to bring into our Junior Sales Training Program to be mentored by a senior VP of Sales while gaining the technical knowledge needed to succeed in a sales role. Successful candidates will be extroverted and resilient with an upbeat communication style. They will demonstrate a strong interest in learning printing/packaging sales operations and be willing to commit to one year of training and relocation.
Other qualifications include:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited four-year college or university. Degree in marketing, packaging or related field preferred.
- Must be able to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers and other employees of the organization.
- Must be able to learn all aspects of horticulture printing/packaging and be able to articulate processes and value-add propositions to customers.
- Must be able to read and interpret financial/pricing data or have the ability to learn how to read and understand financial/pricing data.
- Must be able to multi-task while meeting critical deadlines.
Employee Relations Manager
Address: 5800 W. Grand River Ave. Lansing, MI 48906