Location: Kalamazoo, MI
Deadline: April 15, 2014
Naylor Landscape Management is in search of an Irrigation Technician (extensive troubleshooting and repair of irrigation systems).
Troubleshoot problems with residential and commercial irrigation systems and repair the systems so they work in a satisfactory manner.
Maintain detailed records of labor hours and materials used on each repair.
The Irrigation Technician will work closely with the Landscape Maintenance Manager and Landscape Maintenance Production Coordinator.
Axt as a liaison between Naylor Landscape Management Landscape Maintenance Manager and Naylor Landscape Management clients and contriute to eficient communication between company and clients.
- Inspect systems, diagnose problems and repair as necessary.
- Irrigation system start ups and winterizations.
- Ensure highest level of quality for all irrigation repairs.
- Work with clients, vendors and Naylor Landscape Management staff members in a friendly, courteous and professional manner.
- 2-5 years experience in the irrigation industry.
- Ability to work independently
- Must have clean driving record and chauffer license.
- Customer service experience in any industry
Naylor Landscape Management is celebrating its 31st anniversary. We serve residential and commercial clients in Kalamazoo, Portage, Mattawan and surronding area.