Irrigation Service Technician
Deadline: June 30, 2014
We are one of mid-Michigan’s highest quality contractors for residential & commercial irrigation. We’ve been in the business for 10 years & maintain a very loyal customer base & continue to grow every year.
We are looking for individuals that are above average performers with a take charge attitude, highly motivated and have a solid work ethic. Experience in irrigation is a must for this position. Experience in plumbing, electrical or HVAC are a plus. Must have a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record for the last five years. We offer competitive salary and bonus system, advancement opportunities & a fun and supportive work environment. If you believe you meet our qualifications and standards of excellence, please submit a current resume with relevant work history & at least 3 non-related references.
SERVICE TECHNICIAN DUTIES (not limited to):
- Installation, adjustments, repairs and replacement of sprinkler heads, valves and controllers
- Operation of pipe installation equipment (trencher, puller, boaring unit)
- Perform spring evaluations, start-ups & winterizations
- Knowledge of repair and maintenance techniques & ability to problem solve with appropriate & accurate repairs
- Interpret job specification and schematic drawings
- Mechanical skills, trouble-shooting skills, hands on physical labor, low voltage wiring, plumbing work
- Ability to maintain satisfactory working relationships with other employees, customers, other contractors and the public
- Communication skills, ability to work alone
- Complete daily paperwork as required by each job
Spring Lake Landscaping & Irrigation firstname.lastname@example.org