Horticulturist / Gardener
Location: Walpole, CA
Deadline: April 30, 2014
We are currently seeking talented and creative individuals to join our gardening team, responsible for seasonal bed maintenance for our high-end residential clients. Tasks include spring and fall clean ups, shrub pruning, weeding, perennial and annual planting & care, wa- tering, fertilizing and & related gardening tasks.
The horticulturist/gardener is a full-time, hourly position from March to December (with potential for snow services during the winter) and is eligible for health insurance benefits.
A few things that we are looking for as we build our team:
- Enthusiasm about learning and teaching new skills.
- Strong character with ability to rally on a challenging day.
- People skills—ability to interact with our clients in a professional and helpful manner. Previous gardening experience. Horticultural degree is preferred, but not required. Flexibility and versatile to assist our clients with random tasks, as requested. Competitive hourly wage based upon experience.
- A valid driver’s license with a clean record is a plus.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug test.
- Bilingual English/Portuguese or Spanish is beneficial.
NatureWorks Landscape Service - 1660 Main St, Walpole, MA 02081 - 508-660-3139 Please contact Julie Jones for more information, at firstname.lastname@example.org