Location: South Haven, MI
Deadline: May 31, 2017
COME LIVE AND WORK IN SOUTH HAVEN, MICHIGAN THIS SUMMER!
CULTIVATE GARDEN SUPPLY AND SERVICE is a small, woman-owned garden service company located in South Haven, MI. We master the design and the details of any outdoor space. Our specialties include total landscape design and seasonal container arrangements. “Ground-breaking” creativity and 15 years of experience in proper plant selection and care ensure our clients come home to their happy place every time.
JOB DESCRIPTION: The Horticultural Assistant will help install and maintain seasonal container plantings and garden spaces for homeowners in South Haven, MI. This includes watering, weeding, planting, mulching, pruning, dead-heading, raking, blowing, job preparation, loading/unloading, etc. He or she will assist in increasing Cultivate’s social media presence. As well as take pictures and measurements of job sites as needed. 35-40 hours a week for the months of May, June and July.
* A positive attitude and enthusiasm for plants
* Willingness to work outdoors in various weather conditions
* Be able to lift at least 50 pounds
* Must have own vehicle and valid driver’s license
* Able to work alone as well as with others
* No criminal history of violence or theft
* Room and Board provided (includes utilities and internet)
For more information contact Lauren Cook via e-mail at Lacook1111@comcast.net
For more information about South Haven, MI: www.visitsouthhaven.com