Location: Orion, MI
Deadline: June 1, 2014
HARDSCAPE CREW LEADER.
Professional Landscape Company of over 50 years seeking highly motivated individuals to join our team.
Must be team oriented, have a strong work ethic, and take great pride in your work. Excellent training available to all individuals as well as growth within the company.
- *Experience in all aspects of hardscape.
- Reading and understanding layout of detailed prints. Instillation of paver walks, patios and driveways. Instillation of block, boulder and limestone retaining walls.
- Ability to operate multiple pieces of equipment.
- Valid Michigan Drivers License. Chauffers license a must. CDL-A preferred.
- Able to run a crew efficiently and effectively as well as communicate professionally with customers.
- Winter work is a part of this position. Includes snow plowing, clearing walks, salting and snow removal.
Compensation based on experience.
firstname.lastname@example.org or customer service 248-391-2889