Location: Holland, MI
Deadline: August 29, 2016
The Grounds Manager will require a deep commitment to excellence and a desire to achieve the highest quality outcome. Full-time, hourly position reporting to the Directors of Commercial and Personal Real Estate. The Grounds Manager will work independently and be responsible for completing their responsibilities and requirements in a professional manner.
EDP Management Company is a Holland Michigan-based family office with commercial and personal real estate portfolios.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Manage the grounds of numerous commercial and residential properties.
• Supervision of third party service providers whose responsibilities include: fertilizing, weed control, mowing, trimming, edging, general upkeep of grassy areas and bark installation.
• Landscape maintenance, including: plantings, trimming, pruning, spring and fall clean up.
• Install and maintain plantings and seasonal decorations in pots, urns, and containers in and around downtown Holland businesses.
• Maintain and manage all irrigation systems.
• Snowplowing, shoveling, and snow removal.
• Responsible for maintenance and up-keep of all equipment and trucks.
• Installation of Christmas lights and decor.
• Engage in building maintenance projects as directed (primarily during the winter months).
• Self-motivated and able to work independently as well as a part of a broader team
• Organized and good attention to detail
• Dependable, trust-worthy, and a commitment to confidentiality
• Strong history of landscape management
Applicants can send their resume to Mary Beth Gernaat email@example.com