Location: Whitmore Lakee, MI
Deadline: May 31, 2017
OUTDOOR VISIONARY (otherwise known as “Foreman/Supervisor”…)
1. Are you GREAT at what you do?
2. Can you envision an amazing outdoor space even before the first shovel goes into the ground?
3. Are you ready to manage some killer projects this summer?
Treasured Earth Landscaping is expanding, and we are looking for ONLY THE BEST people in this business.
We are a custom landscape design/build firm based in Whitmore Lake, MI. For 14 years, we’ve worked with talented, creative employees to build some of the coolest landscapes in Southeastern Michigan. We are a different kind of landscape company. We are Straightforward, Honest, Obsessed with doing the job right, and Committed to our employees every step of the way (just ask them!) We love the outdoor life and building spectacular projects that we’re proud of for our clients. There’s where you come in.
We have a very busy spring lined up and we are looking to bring on a Landscape Supervisor / Foreman , and WE ARE LOOKING FOR ONLY THE BEST OF THE BEST. We aren’t looking for temporary workers – our goal is to provide great jobs for our employees for the long term.
Here’s what we offer:
1. Outstanding pay w/overtime (If you are the best, you’re not going to have to worry about being paid above the industry average when you work with us. Our goal is to invest in the best people, period.)
2. Paid vacation
3. A bonus program
4. Training and educational reimbursement
Our Landscape Supervisor / Foreman manages our landscaping projects from start to finish. Position requirements:
• At least 2 years’ field experience managing landscape / hardscape crew members and tracking project time.
• The ability to work onsite, alongside your fellow crew members.
• Have at least one great story about how you helped a past team member learn something new.
• Possess interest in advancing and taking on more leadership roles.
• Be able to interact with our clients on a professional level.
• Ability to mentor people on your crew.
• A thorough understanding of job layout and preparation, shooting grades, etc. for brick pavers
• Full working knowledge of hardscape construction techniques, products, equipment and tools
• Able to work in, and appreciate, beautiful days, rainy days, very hot days & very colds days.
• MUST be drug free
• Must have valid driver’s chauffeurs license & good driving record
• Above all, you’ve got to LOVE the Green Industry and want to develop a high paying career in this business!
So….are you interested in coming to work in a supportive, flexible team environment every day? If so, please email a resume / work history. You can also go to http://www.treasured-earth.com/employment.html to print out an application and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org or regular mail to Treasured Earth, 10979 Hi Tech Drive, Whitmore Lake, MI 48189