Fertilizer Sales Supervisor
Location: Saranac , MI
Deadline: May 31, 2017
Herbruck’s Poultry Ranch
6425 W. Grand River Ave.
Saranac, MI 48881
Title: Fertilizer Sales Supervisor
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Department: Fertilizer Sales
Reports to: Fert. Sales Manager
This position’s objective is to promote Fertilizer sales. Opportunity to grow with a rapidly growing company.
Bachelor degree in Agronomy or Ag Tech Associates degree
* Have a desire to help farmers grow better crops.
* Visit farmers to create positive relationships.
* Answer phone and email inquiries from customers and prospects who have questions about our fertilizer products.
* Assist at trade shows where Herbruck’s is an exhibitor.
* Understand soil nutrient analysis test and know how to make a fertility recommendation from it.
* Understand the nutrient needs of crops grown in Michigan.
* Understand the market for different fertilizers.
* Maintain a good relationship with Fertilizer Department.
* Help develop new market opportunities and product requirements.
* Other duties as assigned.
Essential Skills and Experience:
Experience essential to maximize impact will be gained on the job.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
Occasional lifting. Work in an office environment. Dusty at times.
More details or application available at: https://www.herbrucks.com/careers