Location: Romulus, MI
Deadline: June 1, 2014
Provide support to senior estimating staff including, but not limited to, interpretation of landscape plans and specifications, performing takeoffs and product research.
- Review drawings and specifications to determine scope of work and bid potential.
- Perform plant counts, plan takeoffs and summarize all takeoff quantities.
- Enter bid scope, material quantities, material cost and labor facots into estimating software.
- Assist in researching supplies/resources and obtaining quotes from vendors and subcontractors.
- Hand deliver sealed bids as required.
- Compile and submit project submittals per specifications.
- Perform additional tasks as determined by Senior Estimator.
Job Skills and Experience Required:
- 4 year degree, Landscape Architecture or Architecture degrees preferred
- Knowledge of construction/landscape industry
- Ability to read and understand project drawings and specifications
- Strong organizational skills
- Proficient in all MS Office applications, emphasis on Excel
- Must have a valid driver’s license
Please email Kim Ennett at firstname.lastname@example.org with your cover letter and resume to apply.