Location: Austin, TX
Deadline: May 31, 2017
LMI Landscapes, Inc. is a fast growing and highly respected landscape and irrigation contractor, and the “Official provider of landscape services to the Dallas Cowboys.” Our mission is “A Commitment to Excellence – excellent people, excellent clients, and excellent results.” Our Corporate Values reflect Honesty, Quality, Professionalism, and Teamwork!
We are seeking a Commercial Landscape Construction Superintendent for our Austin, Texas location. This person will be a crucial team member with the responsibility of providing excellent customer service to our customers and working directly with our construction crews.
* Manage multiple construction projects while maintaining projected gross profit margins
* Supervise multiple crews to complete the construction projects in a timely manner
* Direct construction crews and address in-field issues/concerns with crews
* Requisition materials for all landscape field operations
* Communicate equipment, material, and personnel needs to management in a timely manner
* Serving as the main point of contact to the customer on project installation issues and questions
* Demonstrating role model behaviors on ethics and integrity, as well as positively promoting Company Culture.
* Maintain a positive, upbeat attitude that is reflected in your work habits and results.
* Assist team with Project Scheduling, based on job site priorities and needs
* This position will report directly to the General Manager
* 3+ years of Commercial/Multi-Family Construction experience
* Ability to read and follow plans and material lists
* Excellent customer relationship skills
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
* Ability to operate basic construction equipment (skid steers, mini excavators, trenchers, backhoes, etc.)
* A demonstrated track record of success as measured by the relationships you have developed
* Working knowledge of computer software (Windows and Microsoft office suite)
* Minimum of a two or four year degree in a landscape related field or equivalent experience as demonstrated through licensure and certificates
* Valid driver’s license with a clean record
* Bilingual in Spanish is a plus
* Health, Vision, & Dental Insurance
* Company Phone
* Paid Holidays
* Vacation & Personal Days
So if you are committed to excellence, then consider joining the LMI Landscapes team today!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/D/V
Email resume to: