Assistant Landscape Crew Leader
Location: Chelsea, MI
Deadline: May 20, 2016
We are a team of creative professionals in search of one of our greatest assets, YOU!
Our company has a uniqueness and artistry about it & the work we do is anything but ordinary. Our team and our clients are excited about the way we conduct business and the creative nature to our projects.
Our team is in search of a creative, motivated, and skilled professional to fill the position of Assistant Crew Leader for our custom landscape design and construction company.
Future team members will be required to:
- Learn the tools and techniques of the position above you and train the position below you.
- Conduct yourself in a professional manner.
- Positive & productive mental attitude.
- Enjoy what you do.
- Help us grow as a team and as individuals.
We are not looking for temporary help. We need team members who enjoy what they do and are compensated for their efforts.
Team incentives and benefits available.
Commission available for project leads you provide that we install.
Requirements for Assistant Crew Leader position:
- Minimum two years experience in landscape construction.
- Possess or obtain a Chauffer’s license.
- Possess or obtain a medical certificate.
- Have no major violations on your license and no alcohol related offenses within the last 5 years.
- Pass an pre-hire drug test and background check and subsequent random testing.
- Be approved by our insurance company to drive our trucks and equipment.
Please include a resume. Applicants will not be considered without this minimum
requirement. Thank you for your interest.
Competitive Base Pay & Incentives for accomplishing production goals.
The New Leaf Landscaping Company
c/o Peter William Katke
3109 Pielemeier Drive
Chelsea, Michigan 48118