Dr. Mathieu Ngouajio , Professor, Vegetable Crops
July 2, 2001
· 50% Research
· 50% Extension
· Ph.D. Laval University, Quebec, Canada; Weed Science (Plant Biology) 1999
· M.S. Virginia Polytechnic Institute, Blacksburg, Virginia, USA; Weed Science and Plant Physiology 1990
· B.S. University of Dschang, Cameroon; Agronomy (Crop Protection) 1986
· Professor: Department of Horticulture, Michigan State University, East Lansing, MI, USA - 2013-present.
· Associate Professor: Department of Horticulture, Michigan State University, East Lansing, MI, USA - July 2007-2013.
· Assistant Professor: Department of Horticulture, Michigan State University, East Lansing, MI USA - July 2001-June 2007.
· Postdoctoral Research Associate: Department of Botany & Plant Sciences, University of California, Riverside California, USA, June 1999 - June 2001.
· Research Assistant: Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada, Quebec, Canada, 1995-1999.
· Assistant Professor: Department of Crop Protection, University of Dschang, Cameroon, 1990-1995.
Dr. Mathieu Ngouajio
Professor, Vegetable Crops
- Team Members
- Research Interests
- Extension Interests
- Peer-reviewed publications
- Papers published in conference proceedings
- Positions available
- Program Areas
A440-D Plant & Soil Sciences Building
East Lansing, MI 48824-1325
Phone: (517) 355-5191 x 1410
Fax: (517) 353-0890